- Jesse Fewell on Modern Agile Contracts. He had some new ideas on contracts and was able to make what could have been a dry topic interesting
- Michele Sliger's Goodbye Scope Creep, Hello Agile.
- Jeff Ottman and Dr Preston Smith on extending agile beyond software development.
- Richard Sheridan's The Keys to a Sustainable Work Pace
- Elizabeth Harrin on social media for project management
- Dr Thomas Juli on collaboration tools
It was interesting to follow the twitter feed throughout the congress. Oddly, it seemed I knew most of the people tweeting. Does that say anything about the type of people I hang out with?
The real benefit of an event like this is the networking. This event was no different. I re-aquanted with old friends, got to know some people I had met in the past better, and met some new people (some that I knew through twitter/blogs etc already).