Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Meme

I've been tagged with a meme from Mariposa. I'm supposed to tell 8 things about myself and then tag 8 other blogs. Here are my facts, I'll have to try to think of other blogs to get.
  • I love to travel around the world, met other people, and learn about other cultures.
  • I enjoy good food and wine, sometimes a little to much, which leads me to the next one...
  • I have been running competitively since 1981. I've also done some bike racing, triathlons, duathlons...anything for fun.
  • I still consider Chicagoland my home, even if I don't get there as often as I like.
  • I'm married with 2 teen agers back in Kansas, but soon we'll all be together in the Cayman Islands.
  • I really like music. I play guitar when I get the chance (not often enough).
  • I started my professional career as an officer in the US Navy. I had a very high-level security clearance. I would tell you more, but than I'd have to kill you ;<)
  • I have 3 bikes; one for road racing, one for time trials/triathlons, and a mountain bike. I have raced on all of them.
There it is...

1 comment:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Hey, thanks for your time and for sharing this one! Two things, I cannot ride a bike but I can play the guitar... ;)