- I love to travel around the world, met other people, and learn about other cultures.
- I enjoy good food and wine, sometimes a little to much, which leads me to the next one...
- I have been running competitively since 1981. I've also done some bike racing, triathlons, duathlons...anything for fun.
- I still consider Chicagoland my home, even if I don't get there as often as I like.
- I'm married with 2 teen agers back in Kansas, but soon we'll all be together in the Cayman Islands.
- I really like music. I play guitar when I get the chance (not often enough).
- I started my professional career as an officer in the US Navy. I had a very high-level security clearance. I would tell you more, but than I'd have to kill you ;<)
- I have 3 bikes; one for road racing, one for time trials/triathlons, and a mountain bike. I have raced on all of them.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I've been tagged with a meme from Mariposa. I'm supposed to tell 8 things about myself and then tag 8 other blogs. Here are my facts, I'll have to try to think of other blogs to get.
Posted by Bob Tarne at Thursday, December 13, 2007